2 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

:: I Am Making A Rug...





Yesterday I started making this rug.  It took about one hour to make this much rug. Wowee.  How great is that?!  The 'yarn' is from Hoooked Zpagetti.  They sent me a starter pack (which is two skeins of yarn and a big crochet hook) a while ago and I have been itching to make something.  I got this far with the two skeins they sent, so I am going to need to buy another 3 to make this big enough, I think.  Totally a  no-brainer project.  I used my Crocheted Pot-Holder pattern and just made it bigger!  I want to make lots of these!



If you are super industrious, you can make your own 'yarn' from old sheets and things you have lying about.  Have a look at The Vintage Chica to see her method. I think that a rotary cutter and a cutting mat would be totally useful, too!



What do you think?!



xx Pip





I am making dish cloths and dish towels too... a stripey take on this pattern...  I am just practicing...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder