2 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

:: The GOOD 30 Day Challenge





I am doing this. Starting from today. I am going to go Vegetarian for 30 Days. And then I will see how I feel. Yes.  I don't like to make grand declarations, so I think this 30 Day Toe-In-The-Non-Meaty-Water will be good for me. And then I think I will know if I want to be a Vegetarian or not.  Let me tell you some things about me and meat.

      1. My blog name is meetmeatmikes
     2. I only eat meat once a week or so
     3. I don't like the idea of killing things, no matter how    humanely or ethically it is done
     4. I like vegetables an extremely large amount
     5. I am really good at making vegetarian food
     6. Some of my best friends are vegetarians
     7. My family likes to eat meat (except Ari is not super keen, but he loves chicken)
     8. It's not tied up in ethics or politics for me, it's just about something dying so I can eat it. I don't like      that
     9. I eat meat because my family does
     10. I think I would prefer not to


Tell me if you do this too!



xx Pip

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder