10 Haziran 2011 Cuma

Mutant brain.

So husband and I are away for a lovely weekend of relaxation and beach times in beautiful Sorrento.








It's my Mo-Lo's birthday this week, so it's a whole family type gathering.


Husband has been one very busy boy lately, of the last 4 weeks, he has been away for part if not all of 3 of them on business.


Booooo!


So we got home from our respective jobs last night, threw some clothes in some bags, and I proceeded to drive us to Sorrento.


It's not too far, maybe an hour or 2....


All went according to plan except for the occasional:


H: "Get into this lane" 


H: "Watch out for that guy"


H: "The light's going to change".....


Me: "DO YOU WANT TO DRIVE?!"


H: ".....no"


Me: "Then shut the fuck up"


Husband has the attention span of a really annoying goldfish.


So half an hour later, he starts messing with my radio, changing my levels.


Don't mess with my levels, I got them just how I like them!


Very annoying.


As we get closer to our beachfront destination I ask said husband to check the maps of google to find our turnoff.


H: "Stringer street"


Me: "Okay cool....."


.........


Me: "What was it again? I've forgotten already"


H: "Stringer"


Me:"Stringer, right"


Me: "19, 20, 18, 9, 14, 7, 5, 18"


H: "What the fuck are you counting?"


Me: "I'm spelling Stringer with numbers, it's easier to remember."


H: "............they should have had you checked out as a child so they could fix you early"


Me: "it's not a defect to be cured, it's just a brain thing, a good brain thing"
"If this were the X-Men, you'd totally be all 'mutants need to be cured, down with mutants' and I'd be all 'Yay mutants, mutants are rad!'


H: ".........maybe"





image: geekologie
He's just jealous his brain isn't as awesome as mine.


Although that being said, he is able to remember names without the aid of numbers.....


Damn.






.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder