2 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

Ive started...and by golly I'll finish it!








So, this is how it began -




I took a tall card,placed a butterfly mask on the front and then spritzed over with some blue Glimmer Mist - once dry, it looked ruddy awful.....Basically, I had an ugly masked butterfly that I needed to cover, by chance I had bought some Gorjuss girls decoupaged sheets (designed by Scottish artist Suzanne Woolcott),which I had bought about 2 years a go but only unearthed them again a few weeks back - this Gorjuss girl covered the butterfly nicely.....then,I just went with the flow and came up with this - think the safety pins might have been sub-consciously inspired by Vivienne Westwood's punk clothing from the 1970's....but its fairly cliched anyhow!





I hope the designer of this Gorjuss Girl, Suzanne Woolcott wont be too displeased that Ive pencilled in a nose and a mouth......fingers crossed.




Edited bit...


Anyone else having troubles with Blogger (again)? I can login and post but I cant leave anyone comments - so, apologies and hopefully the problem will soon be rectified.


extra bit....

I cant login in with Firefox at all, as the sign in box has disappeared completely - and on IE I can comment on a couple of blogs but not all - whats that all about lol

I'm glad to have Blogger - I mean its free but its just ever so slightly frustrating (then again, I never did have much patience at the best of times!)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder