10 Haziran 2011 Cuma

Working Late = Lame!

Working late is so lame.


I’m always like “yeah, woot, gonna work late and be super awesomely productive and get shit done, yeah!”


But then it’s all “google, Facebook, Youtube, shoes, shoes, shoes, Facebook, shoes, work…..boring, Facebook, Youtube…..”


You catch my drift.


So it’s 5:32pm.


I finish work at 5:30pm


But tonight I’m going to the movies friend some of my favourite peeps, but the movie is 5 minutes from my work and doesn’t start until 8:45pm….


Damned if I’m going to drive an hour home, sit on the couch for an hour, then drive an hour back!


So I thought to myself, “hey self, you have a lot of work to do due to your imminent death from horrendous illness yesterday preventing you from going to work, you should probably just stay in the office and catch up on some shiz.”


Damn you self, I hate it when you’re so logical!


So it’s 2 minutes into my “working-late-like-a-freakin-star” time, and I’m already bloggling….


Technically I’m waiting for a report to run…. Technically….


The fact that I have the Nyan Cat song in my head is not helping either….


If you haven’t heard it, I suggest you watch this:




Or even better, watch the fan version :D


How awesome is a cat that poops rainbows while jumping through space wearing a strawberry pop tart?!


Oops, my report’s flashing to get my attention. Uno momento!


5:48pm, bored again.


Staring at the report is hurting my eyes.


I tend to forget to blink when I’m formatting a spreadsheet.


Let’s look at cute things instead!





source: boredomisadisease.com





source: innocentenglish.com





source: coolchaser.com





source: superpunch.com





source: chilloutpoint.com





source: manywallpapers.com





source: entertainmentpk.com





source: catpictures.net





source: core77.com





source: innocentenglish.com





source: cuteheaven.com





source: deviantart.com





source: flickr.com





source: dummiesoftheyear.com





  
source: news-world.us





source: dummiesoftheyear.com





source: flickr.com
WIN!


In my defense, I did look at my report again while I waited for the images to load....


OOH an email!
6:15pm... that was some successful time wasting :D


Well done me!


Okay, back to work :(


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder