11 Haziran 2011 Cumartesi

Thoughts. Countdown
(Photo: pernillaBredolt.)
I thought both once and twice before these thoughts came into the social media world. But now they are in print, forever and always. Do you know what? I am scared. 65 days then on the 66th I do not know nothing what will happen, where I will live or what I will be doing. That is really, really scary. I know that there are many people in the same situation as me even though I have not graduated from high school or the university right now. I am 65 days from graduating from Norway though. The future is out there but for me unknown. I know it will turn out in some way but it is scary. Especially since I am a controll freak in everything from cleaning my handbag. Even though 65 days is a long time in some ways it feels short. I do try to follow the feeling in my tummy and heart and therefore I sometimes end up in the unsecure and risk taking path. In 2004 I did the same. In 2007 I did the same. In 2009 I also did it. Made something out of it. And now me, the control freak are facing a similar situation again.Anyway, it is a selfchoosen decision and even though it is scary I think it is necessary to leave the save and face the unsecure path in order to move towards creating the future of your dreams!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder