10 Haziran 2011 Cuma

Stealth Mission: Birthday Surprise Part 1, pre-surprise.

Tomorrow is husband's birthday.


He hates surprises.


So for his birthday, I've planned a surprise.


It's going to be rad!!!


He has no idea and he's been getting slowly shittier and shittier about not knowing what it is :D


All he knows is that he is busy this weekend.


He may or may not have time for a workout, I will inform him if and when an opportune workout time presents itself.


He is not to make any plans for Saturday or Sunday, although this is not necessarily indicative that his surprise covers 2 days.


I have been a busy little ninja getting everything organized in ultra stealth mode for the last month.


All I can say is this, he better fucking like it.


Because it's a celebration bitches!!!





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com







source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com


Stay tuned for next week's installment of "Stealth Mission: Birthday Surprise Part 2, Post-Surprise".

 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder