So it's been a while since my last post.
I'm pretty sure I lost some brain cells somewhere (if you've seen them, please let me know!) as I have completely lost all capability of constructing a post without it being:
"blah blah Star Wars, blah blah Minecraft, blah blah I'm a geek"
No shit.
I sit at home, or work (where all good procrastination is born) and I think of great blog post ideas.
Then I go to the computer, open up blogger.....and it's gone.
Seriously.
I actually planned to blog today because I had something really interesting and funny to say.
I got my lunch super quick, then rushed back to the office, scoffed it down like a boss, opened blogger....gone.
I have no fucking idea what I was going to say!
So to entertain y'all, I'll give you details of my lunch:
I had a pie and chips, because it feels like a pie and chips kind of day, and also because I'm Australian and that's just how we roll.
The Mrs. Macs pies were all still frozen at the Kwik-E-Mart, so I was forced to eat a Four n' Twenty pie (more grissle than meat).
I then got chips with gravy from another cafe down the road.
On my way to purchase said food (term used loosely) products, I sang a song in my head about said lunch of awesomeness.
It goes a little something like this:
Pie and chips
Pie and chips
Oh so yummy in my tummy
Pie and chips.
I would at this point like to apologise for this post, in it's entirety, as it is lame and should not be read by anyone.
I also promise* to have something at least partially interesting and/or funny to say tomorrow.
* likelihood of promises being kept is <10%

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder