10 Haziran 2011 Cuma

If you don't have anything nice to say....then blog it?

I don’t really have a lot to say today, well, nothing nice anyway.


People are very much pissing me off this week.


Monday: Everyone wants to argue with me.


People ask me questions, then dispute my answers, then they go over my head and get the answer they really wanted all along. Who needs policies and procedures when you can just complain to someone higher up who doesn’t want to deal with you, and finds it much easier just to agree with you?
Plus, everyone thinks their schedule is more important than my schedule, therefore, when the two clash, I lose out.


Tuesday: No-one does anything I ask of them.


I send out information, very useful information that if looked at and followed up on, could save us a lot of money and uncover some serious problems within the business. No-one does this. Problems were found through other means. Could have been discovered over a year ago….


Wednesday: Favouritism sucks balls.


Mainly because I (and my department) are no-one’s favourites. Therefore we miss out on a lot of the so called “perks” of working where I do. I sit back and watch all the favourites being allowed access to all these goodies, and patiently await my turn, if it ever comes….


Needless to say I will be listening to much Metal on the way home tonight to calm my nerves and prevent me from exploding all over husband.


Here are a few visual descriptions of how I feel today:





source: weheartit.com





source: creativeuncut.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com





source: weheartit.com


You know what?...


I feel better now :D


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder