I am exhausted.
It was my birthday yesterday, on good ol' St. Patty's Day!
Yet you know what? I've never actually been out drinking on St. Patricks Day.
There's something seriously wrong with that!
I awoke on my birthday to the delicious smell of baked goods.
Intrigued, I obviously went straight to the kitchen and found that my Housie had gotten home at midnight, then proceeded to bake me mini choc chip mud cakes, ninja style!
Ninja skillz - Housie has them!
How is it possible that I didn't hear or smell anything through the night?
If anyone's looking for a housemate, too bad, you can't have mine!
After devouring 2 or so cakes, I went to work....
An hour late :D
Work sucked.
Husband is away on business at the mo, so my stand in Husband took me out on a date.
We went to see Rango after work.....
Not really sure what to say about Rango.
I know I enjoyed it because I nearly wet my pants more than a couple of times.
But it was a seriously strange movie.
But I think I loved it?
Yeah, no I definitely loved it.
So anyhoo....
Yeah, one great thing that I have learnt from stand in Husband, is the fine art of eating a choc top ice cream, and popcorn....
Together.
I shit you not.
The first time I saw him do it I was both shocked and appauled.
Why would you do that to such a delicious treat??
Because it's awesome!
You take your standard movie issue ice cream (choc top).
Bite the top of the chocolate off, exposing the ice cream centre.
Turn it upside down.
Then dunk it in the popcorn.
DO IT!
Something about the combo of salty and sweet rocks my cotton socks.
(I accidently typed cocks instead of socks then hehe).
After consuming a jumbo popcorn, large drink, and choc top, we were full, so we skipped dinner.
I got home about 9ish, got straight in my pyjamas, and made myself one hell of a drink.
It's my birthday afterall ;D
The worlds greatest Housie came home, singing a lovely chorus of happy birthday as she walked in the front door.
Then we got to chatting.
And chatting....
And chatting....
Next thing I know it's 1am and I have to get up at 6am.
Thus, tired.
My birthday didn't suck.
Also my Dad got the date right for the first time that I can remember.
For some reason he always thinks my birthday is on the 14th.
I have a fucking actual 'Day' on my birthday!
It's St. Patricks Day for crying out loud!
How can you get that wrong?!
Plus, he was actually there for my birth.
Anyway, he got it right this year which was possibly the best birthday present I could ask for.
So happy birthday to me :D



Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder