
The flower is Tissue Tape made into a concertina around a circle of card... and then a smaller one... painted with the same paints applied with a babywipe so it went on thinner... and then a little Accoutrement popped into the middle. The banner at the bottom is also Tissue Tape... folded onto card, cut out and coloured the same way as the flower. The ickle butterflies are die cut using a Movers & Shapers and overstamped with Pool paint and the co-ordinating butterfly stamp. I added smidges of gold embossing powder to the bits and bobs just to jazz it up a bit.. oh and the frame is die cut from the Tag Alterations and then coated in embossing ink and gold embossed - three times... black paint to shabby it up and a little word added to the middle. Ta dah! Done!

Well, I have been in the wars again... in fact, I am still suffering... I shalln't go into too great a detail because that would put you off your tea but... I shall tell you about the shiner that I have. Well, it looks like I have been punched in the eye, in actual fact it is an allergy. Well, according to the chemist it is... Grim popped up there to get me some Chloremphenicywotsit and the lady said she wouldn't sell him it as it wasn't his eye that was the problem... so he came home with Golden Eye and the info that as it wasn't gunking yakky stuff and was only weeping tears then it was more likely to be an allergy. To what, I have no idea as I haven't done anything particular... however, I am inclined to believe it as I have been...erm... trotting... see, I told you it could put you off your tea.

Anyways... I spent over 16 hours on my death bed, sleeping for most of them... and then have spent most of today doing beggar all apart from groaning every so often and grumbling that I have to wear my specs - contacts are out of the question at the moment and I hate my specs. Actually, I don't hate the specs themselves... they are quite pretty... I hate wearing them though... mainly cos I am a fairy elephant and clobber them and knock them... hopefully the old poorly peeper will be better tomorrow so I can wear my lenses again! Right, best go and see about catching up with blogs and stuff... have missed all my FB'ing and Tweetings!!! Thanks for looking.... TTFN!
One Eyed Hels x
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder