
Speaking of which (pardon the pun) a few weeks ago I met a lady whom I have been talking to online, emails and the like and she was really surprised when I started talking... she said... and I quote... "ooooh, you talk like a Northerner!" So, I sat there a few minutes and started wondering what she had thought I sounded like... because, you can't get someone's accent from blogs and words on the t'internet... which has now got me to thinking... when I read the lovely comments left here by peeps that I haven't actually talked to in the real, I read them in my own voice... so, if you don't mind, can you please leave me a comment and tell me what accent your voice is? Then, when I read it, I can read it in that accent. **Wonders if Hels is actually losing the plot here?**

Anyways... my tag... as I said, the new Steampunk stamps... I lurve them... and I lurve Distress Stains.. so I put them together... the Wild Honey/Vintage Photo combo is getting a bit over used methinks... so I am banning myself from using them together for at least...erm... a day (ahem) but even so... they are a goodly combo. The ickle ruler is a strip from the Crowded Attic stack, stuck to mountboard, cut, inked, hammered, I added an eyelet without an eye... can't remember what they are called rofl and some Idea-ology... and glued some Ball Chain on. The sentiment is also a Duke of Distress stamp... one of my other faves lol

Cor blimey! Have you had weird weather today? This morning was bright and sunny and then it went as black as your hat and thundered and lightninged... and then sunny... and now we are in the middle of a storm! I am sure I am a witch you know... whenever we are going to have a bad storm or the weather is going to be freakish, I always get heaps more pain... like my old bones know that it is going to be bad. Right... best go, I have a broomstick to polish (rofl!!) Thanks for looking... TTFN!
Hels x
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder