So I'm just sitting here, minding my own business.
Getting a bit of Minecraft action in before Husband and Housie wake up because I saw that Notch added wolves!
Now you can find a wolf, feed it bones, and it follows you around like a pet!
Then, it will help you fight mobs!!
RAD!!!
So I'm sitting here Minecrafting.
Searching for wolves.
Getting killed by skeletons.
Then everyone gets up.
Housie is a Virgin when it comes to Minecraft, so she was most perplexed by the words coming out of my mouth.
To demonstrate to me just how weird my words were, she decided to write them down on the whiteboard, as I was saying them.
This is the end result.
"MINECRAFT: The inner workings of..."
Eeeee...hey jordy I built a bed...if you go to sleep in it it will change your spawn point...I JUST WANT A WOLF...hey guys get away from my stuff guys!...I'll hit you with a block of wood...ah they took my stuff...you're on fire coz it's daylight bitches...ahh a creeper! ahh I died... I lost my stuff... I lost my bones...where's my wolf...bones...I found some wolves!!! I have no bones left to feed him... I have a wolfie now!:D...Hi! I'm gonna call him Wolfie... I think Wolfie fell in a hole :(...
I think that pretty much sums up my morning Minecraft experience for you.
FYI, sleeping in the bed did not change my spawn point.
But luckily, my spawn point was closer to my stuff than my bed.
.

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder