
Anyways... a couple of weeks ago, when I was all Mojo'd up, I made a couple of little jewellry pieces for Wendy's birthday.... the first piece is a handbag charm... I love these BTW - I can't pass a Next without whipping in and having a rummage to see if they have any new ones. I do like to make my own too and seeing as I have some of those rather splendid Steampunk Charms from Wendy to play with, I thought I would make something with them. Next came a bracelet... I wanted it to be a "wear everyday" kind of piece so there aren't any mahooisve dangly bits (now that really does sound rude!) All using Idea-ology and Steampunk Charms and Jump Rings... lots of Jump Rings.

So, what to do now huh? I have exhausted my supply of things made and not blogged... I have started about 682 new projects and chucked them all onto the "Started But Not Finished Pieces That Will Probably Never Be Finished" Chair. I have tidied up the Room of Stash again - took me all of five mins after my halo polishing the other day. I have sorted out the storage for Idea-ology. Oh and I sorted out my Colorwash and Perfect Pearls sprays... they now have a co-ordinating circle of paper stuck to the lid. I have re-inked my Distress Inks AND my Archival Inks. I have even sorted out my stamp collection, they were in baskets in manufacturer order, they are now in alphabetical order too... see, nothing is helping. I ate a kilo of chocolate (as advised to by several peeps yesterday) and have set about squeezing the subsequent spots that appeared overnight. I need help... like seriously hoooge amounts of help!! **not squeezing the spots I hasten to add... no... help finding Mojo!** Right, I have a pressing engagement with a box of Jump Rings that need sorting into size order and colour order... oh deep joy, the things I do for a distraction huh! If you see that old git Mojo, give him a kick and push him back this way please lol TTFN
Hels x
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder