
Cor, I am as hot as a badger **I know, we wouldn't normally think of badgers as being hot but most things I liken to an animal of some description and badgers always seem to be favoured... on account of me thinking that they are cute!** today... tis time for the old towery-whizzy-fan-thingy-wotsit to make an appearance in the Room of Stash... I am seriously thinking about investing in an air cooler for in here... tis at the back of the house so it gets the sunshine all day, which is nice because it makes the room lovely and light and airy... but it also makes it very hot and stifley.

Anyways... this post should have been called Blink & You'll Miss It... because... that is all from me for today, I know, I know, I usually waffle on alarmingly for hours on end but you see, it's imperative that I get my old carcass moving because... Mr Mojo is here... I am whispering just incase I scare him away.. so, I will strike while the iron is hot and get cracking on some inky projects! Thanks for looking... have a fabby Friday! TTFN
Hels x
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder